Welcome to Fellowship One
Glasgow Church's Database System
As you may imagine, it becomes very difficult to manage communicates and community with a group of people the size of Glasgow Church. Our goal is to keep everyone who attends Glasgow Church connected and involved. One way we strive to improve our communication is through our database called Fellowship One. Fellowship One allows us to collect and analyze information about our congregation in order to better meet your needs. It also provides you an easy to use, online method for event registration, online giving and more. We realize that you may have concerns about providing us information so we have tried to address your concerns below. However, if you have a concern that is not addressed below, please don't hesitate to contact us.
What do I need to do?
Create an account so we know who you are.
Why do you need my birth date?
Four reasons, really – none of them with any hidden agenda:
- Knowing the life stage you’re in helps us make sure you get information that is helpful to you.
- This information guarantees your online account information is secure – so hackers can’t access your online giving records or any other personal information.
- Although there is no “inappropriate” content on our site whatsoever, certain events and classes are age restricted. The birth date prevents children from registering for adult events.
- You will be asked for your birth date if you forget your username and password as a security precaution to protect your account
What can I do after I create a Fellowship One account?
- Online registration for events, classes and groups. (24/7, whenever it's convenient for you.)
- Edit your personal information
- Secure online contributions (You can set this up one-time or schedule a recurring contribution that happens automatically.)
- View your giving history online.
Giving online is now simple and flexible. No need to re-enter your personal information each time you make a contribution. Your personal information and giving preferences will be saved securely. Contributions can be made as a one-time gift or scheduled as recurring for an interval you create.
If you have any questions regarding online contributions, please contact Dianne Mandichak at (302) 834-4772 or via email email@example.com
Manage Your ProfileOccasionally, you may move, change your phone number, your Fellowship One sign in or even your email address. You can easily update your profile information in Fellowship One.
Click here to update your profile information
Not Registered Yet?
Please take a moment to create your own, unique user account. This account, once set up, will enable you to quickly and conveniently register and pay for all church events, as well as make online contributions and view your year-to-date giving.Click here to make a new account
Trouble Logging In?Click here to reset your password
I don't want to be bombarded or spammed with church mailings.
Don't worry. We hate that, too. The purpose of your Fellowship Once account is to make it easy for you to do what you need to do online to take your next step. It's not for us to capture your information so we can invade your personal space just adding more noise and clutter to your life. We're serious about that. You can also unsubscribe your email address at anytime.
I'm nervous about sharing my personal information online.
Glasgow Church respects your privacy and encourages you to protect your personal information online. That’s why we’ve made our database completely secure. Let’s clarify what you won’t get when you create an account:
- spammed, harassed and profiled for marketing purposes
- deluged with information you don’t want, don’t need or didn’t ask for
- infiltrated by spyware
- instant-messaged by random strangers
- emails forwards with cookie recipes, chain letters or angel poems